Thursday, April 24, 2008

Irony of the Day #2

Well, my term paper is finished, as is my book presentation.

I stayed up until 4 working on them, and went to bed. When I woke, I was surprisingly awake, and felt pretty good. After going to work from 3-5, I decided to take a quick nap, thinking that it would help me get through my four-hour shift starting at 7.

I woke up at 10:30.

I set one alarm (my untrustworthy phone one) and accidentally left my phone on silent.

So I woke up at 10:30.

It didn't take long for me to realize that sleeping cost me about $25, making this the most expensive nap I ever took.

And now for the delicious irony: I am too angry to go back to sleep.

1 comment:

Flor Ramos Skidmore said...

it has happened to me so many times that... man, i had not realize till today how much money those oversleeps cost me!