Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's Getting Better All the Ti-i-ime

In spite of my last entry, things are starting to look up.

I hiked Hanging Lake, which is something that every human should see (according to the internet).

The couple I live with invited me to sit down with them and have an actual meal for the first time this summer (even though it was on the couch. . .watching the Simpsons).

I am in the process of getting my visa so I can go to Spain.

My plane ticket over there may be as cheap as $400 (one-way).

And I read the Great Gatsby once again.

What a life.

2 comments:

Cole said...

Glad to hear things are looking up. Nikki said she talked to you the other day on the phone. I'm glad things are getting better :)

Anonymous said...

Cool picture. It looks like a nice place to hike.