Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Great is Thy Faithfulness," and Someone Please Let Me Out of Here

Here is a song I recorded the other day. I didn't write it.

I have been missing church a lot lately. So I'm singing hymns. This song is very hard to sing some days, but other days it gives me great hope. I sincerely hope this doesn't offend anyone.

Also, two quickies:
1) I shaved my beard last night.

2) I am currently locked inside of my school. I was talking to a friend on Skype and thinking about the test she had to get to instead of the fact that my school was about to close for the night. There are two doors and they are locked. The gate is locked outside, too.

I don't have money on my cell phone to call my roommate, so I am going to climb out of a window. But I might as well post this song before I go.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

ok, im gonna go at this backwards
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA i got locked inside once, we jumped the 8ft high fence, good times.

and wow, you shaved?!?!!??!?! any reason?

i wanted to tell you that I saw your freshman yearbook picture today (i was just that bored at the desk)

and.......have a great day but fyi breaking in is way more fun than breaking out

-Megan J W- said...

awww..haha...that is kinda really funny....i wanna break out of something....we should re-enact this sometime :-)

Cole said...

Sorry to hear you got trapped in the school... altho it does make for a good story! :)