Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Maybe I'll get a Livejournal. . .

So, maybe now isn't the best time to start a new blog, haha. I am pretty down today. I have three papers to do in three weeks, and I am terrified. And tired. Already. So perhaps I'll abandon this blog two maudlin posts into it.

My current paper is on Jewish views on free will and determinism. I was going to include Muslim and Hindu views as well but I am running out of room, which is a first in my paper-writing career.

I was going to write about the paper, but I have had enough of that. Instead, I will write of something happy. My youth minister and I are talking again. Again. That is to say, we've had some bumps in our friendship the past few years. But something has changed in me this past year, and I don't want to be bitter toward anyone. A bitter heart is one of the ugliest things I've seen. And one just yelled at me for quite some time last night. I don't want to be like that.

This blog is boring me. I used to be funny. Really, I did.

No comments: