Monday, October 15, 2007

Try Again! Try Again! The battle cry of the uninspired

This is a new start, of sorts.

I have had a xanga for five? six? years now, and my university has decided to block that site for some reason ("Dating/Personals," which they certainly haven't had a problem with in the past, much less on campus).

I still like to write, and it is nice to have something to look at even when I don't have my notebooks with me.

And this will be good for me. By the slow end of my xanga, all I wrote about was the big thing on my mind: death. My grandfather's death, the death of my relationship with my last girlfriend, and the death of who I thought I was.

There is a sincere hope in my heart that this Blog will host less navel-gazing and self-pity.

So, let's see how it goes, shall we?

No comments: