Monday, December 10, 2007

Moron moron moron.

Something completely new happened to me today.

I forgot about a final.

That is to say, I thought it was tomorrow. I was SURE, in fact, that it was to be held tomorrow. I even had it written in my planner! But alas, I was sitting in the library when I received a text message from Jacob asking, "R U coming 2 the final?"

I walked there and laughed very hard, as I normally do when I feel the stupidest. I took the test and it happened. Now it is over.

The stupid thing is that I was in the library studying for a final on Wednesday, feeling a little proud for being "on top of things."

Moron moron moron.

2 comments:

-Megan J W- said...

awww
hahaha thats pretty funny...
but also i hope that you did well even though you thought it was the next day. hopefully you were on top of things the previous day and had studied, at least for a little bit, for that final too

Anonymous said...

haaaahahaha. sounds like something i would do.