Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tired.

I have three finals tomorrow. I want to study for this many of them: 0.

Two posts ago, I wrote about love and how that is what I want to do. Well, I'm not doing it right.

I have been worried this entire semester about an ex-girlfriend who tells me that she wants us to be friends and then promptly ignores me. Splashed around in this maddening cycle are sporadic periods of anger. I thought we were to be friends! I have been trying.

I keep thinking, especially while at church, how we aren't supposed to even be at the assembly if our brother has something against me. But what can I do? I have tried.

Now the main result of this semester has boiled down to whiny journal entries and a palsying fear of relationships.

No, I'm just not loving right.

No comments: