Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Quickies

Yesterday held some interesting moments.

I left church to find kitty paw-prints all over my windshield.

I raced to deliver a letter early only to remember that it was Labor Day and the post office is thus closed.

But then I went home, took a much-wanted shower (I just love showering) and sat down in my room to check my email. Then one of the recently arrived guests entered my room. But I was still naked. She left very quickly after I made an inexplicable "uhhhhhhhhhhhhh" sound (I had no idea what to say; I tried to go with "you're about to walk in on a naked man but give me a chance to put on clothes and then you can enter" but all I got out was "uhhhhhhhhhhhhh"). She apologized profusely from the other side of the door, but I just laughed.

Philip, the owner of the house I stay in and the brother of the lady that walked in on me, told me that her face was beet-red.

So I guess it was a decent day?

1 comment:

Mary said...

I don't know how I feel about the title of this entry. Your thoughts?