Thursday, January 24, 2008

Iota Chi DOES NOT Suck

I realized that I didn't make it completely clear that I, in truth, rather like the social club Iota Chi. It was simply graffiti that I found entertaining.

More: after posting those song lyrics, my site receive no more hits than usual, and I remain mired in mediocrity and nigh-obscurity. And it's worth noting that more web site hits would only change ONE of those.

More: my new friend Mary now knows a lot about me through reading my blog, and I realized that new readers may have trouble just jumping right into the entries, so I will now produce a small autobiographical section, primed and ready to be cut-and-pasted into the future Wikipedia article chronicling my rise to fame and subsequent drug addiction and grisly death.

Autobiography: I was born a poor black child.

CRAP CRAP CRAP this is all wrong. And probably copyright-protected.

Anyhoo, I remember when I first decided to kidnap the former Lucas Matthews and steal his identity and life.

CRAP CRAP CRAP

No, actually this is pretty good.

Anyhoo, today wasn't half-bad. I'm pretty glad for that. I hope your day was good, too, dear friend out in cyperspace.

1 comment:

Cole said...

haha this post made me laugh... a lot. I look forward to your rise to fame... but not to your drug addiction and grisly death