Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Lovely Weekend

Well, this has been (as you may have gathered from the title of this post) a lovely weekend. It started with a canceled trip to Little Rock due to icy roads, so I went to eat Chinese food with two of my favorite girls in the world and another friend of ours. And I ate so much! You'd have been impressed, I'm sure. Then we went to watch a dollar movie followed by a visit to a coffee shop. We played Apples to Apples, and the winner of the night was Mylah with this one:

Green card: "Hot & Heavy"

Mylah's suggestion: "Drew Carey"

I still find that hilarious, and I'm not even tired anymore.

Then yesterday I was going to study but spent time with friends instead, and today I am finally getting some work done after a photo quasi-safari. And I found out that my Grandma sent in $500 to my Spring Break campaign fund, which is crazy. I asked Mom if I could talk her out of it (or at least talk her down, to $200 maybe?) but instead was instructed to be grateful.

Also I have been at the gym, working on my fitness.

I bet this is boring to anyone reading it!

2 comments:

Cole said...

hahahaha! the apples to apples suggestion is hilarious. and congrats on the spring break money! i'm glad you had a good weekend... we need to hang out soon...

Anonymous said...

i'm glad it was a good one, lucas. i enjoyed hangin with you too, yo.