Thursday, July 10, 2008

Whine whine whine

It seems my readership has declined on this thing, to say nothing of my commentship.

Ugh, I feel alone today.

Tonight we resumed our Harvest evangelism class. I spent two days of office hours working on this lesson, and thought that it was a pretty good one. In fact, this week I think I've written the best lessons I have in a while.

And three people showed up.

On Sunday morning, there were six in class.

Sunday night, I preached. Four of the teens came.

Tonight there were three.

Admittedly, several were out of town and others had to work and blah blah blah. But it doesn't stop me from feeling like a horrible teacher with nothing to offer this group. "What am I doing wrong?" I keep asking God. "Am I doing enough? Am I doing anything at all?"

Gosh, I feel alone.

1 comment:

Cole said...

LUCAS! I love you... you are enough. Hang in there, my friend :)