Friday, January 16, 2009

"In Those Eyes," Now in Low-Fat Mp3 Format

This is a new song I wrote and am sharing, and I already see some things I want to change (haha). Mostly I want to change a few words, but in the meantime you can listen to it and tell me if anything else could be improved. I tried to make this a simpler song than "Looking Forward to Loving You," rather than shoving the whole story in there.

This song is about looking back after a failed love (we'll say this is theoretical) and admitting that although the singer's love was offered in truth and completely, it was not pure and he still made mistakes. And in the end what he thinks about from that relationship is not all the horrible things from either side, but rather when things were good.

But this is all theoretical, of course. . .right? Hmm.

Hope you like it.

2 comments:

Cole said...

I like it and as always saved it to my comp for further listening later :) Keep 'em coming!

yblehs said...

this song makes me sad

i think it would sound really good fleshed out.