Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Eleanor RigBOO.

So, I heard "Eleanor Rigby" on the radio tonight, and it made me VERY glad (although I was already VERY glad), so I began to sing it again after leaving my car.

No one was around, so I felt free to sing it sort of loud. You see, I hate singing in front of people. I used to not mind so much, but I was asked last-minute to lead singing my senior year of high school one day when I was sort of sick and didn't know what songs were already picked and it was embarrassing and I never lead singing again.

But I love to sing.

So I sang. Even in my fake pseudo-Brit voice. And I continued when I walked into my room, the door still locked and the lights off. I flipped the switch, continued to sing, and heard, "Hey Lucas."

And I said, "FREAK." about twenty times, because I was so FREAK-ing embarrassed. I wasn't insulting Vincent.

He laughed, and I thought about how I could change subjects so he would immediately lose all echoic memory and would forget how I sounded (ridiculous) but he was in bed so I just turned the light back off and am now moping online.

What a fool!

3 comments:

-Megan J W- said...

HA!

that was a great story lucas

thanks for sharing ;-)

Anonymous said...

silly boy lucas

Anonymous said...

I was dancing today.
I look forward to being able to dance with my husband one day, but until then, I quite frequently find myself dancing, like Anne Shirley, with an invisible partner. And I was walked in on, and not by Gilbert Blythe. *sigh*

I love hearing you sing!