Thursday, December 4, 2008

Posted Song Number Four and Pictures, some in Mp3

Here is an instrumental song I have had kicking around in my head for a while. The title ("Recently Untitled," I think) is not an attempt to be cute. It used to have a title, but now it doesn't.

I was going to put a cover song on here, but it was a busy week and my voice is tired. Tell me if this track sounds like garbage, please. How do these tracks sound when you listen to them? Do they sound like they are recorded on a headset-microphone into a laptop in my bedroom while sitting on my creaky bed? Because that is what they are. I am trying to create some illusion of production value, though.

Also, can no one see the pictures from my last post on Thanksgiving? The shot of the meal is nothing short of triumphant. I noticed that they aren't on Facebook's import of my post, so I will try to put them up again, right here. First, the meal:
And now the slightly out-of-focus my-face (which is out of focus for your protection):
And also an apple pie baked from scratch:
I'm traveling to the far north of Spain this weekend, and am looking forward to it. Until next time.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the scarf!
I hope you have a good weekend.

Flor Ramos Skidmore said...

newly untitled! i'm liking it... have already played it like at least 10 times...

Cole said...

As always, your song got saved to my comp for future listening. Keep the good tunes coming :)

Hope you enjoy your trip! (The scarf looks good and so does the food... thanks for reposting the pics!)

Sort it with Sal said...

Hi Lucas,
You don't know me I stumbled across your blog last month while on the computer and wanted to tell you that I stayed up all night and well into the morning reading your posts. I have never read anyone's posts or blogs and found it so interesting to read the thoughts of someone else out there in the world. I live in Australia and have not travelled outside of my country so am loving your stories, songs and muses. Thank you for using this medium to express yourself for others. You are loved by your family and friends and the Lord and it is easy to see why. What a lovely soul you have to share! Sorry if I shouldn't comment if you don't know me but just felt compelled to. Best wishes and well done on the apple pie! Looks scrumptious!

courtney said...

im glad the pictures worked! you are all scruffy its funny :) enjoyed the song! hope you have a wonderful monday!