Monday, November 17, 2008

My First Song Posted as a Test, in Mp3

Here is a link to a test song. It is not much, mainly to hear from you if (1) it is easy enough to get to, (2) the volume is acceptable, (3) the sound quality is acceptable, and (4) anything you want to say.

Click here, and select to download the file. There is no danger of virus, because I copied that link and everything myself.

Feel free to leave comments here, or to write me on Facebook. I appreciate all honesty, as harsh as it may be. If I suck and need to stop, it would be better to find out from my friends than when I try out for American Idol.

Kidding.

Let's see if this works.

7 comments:

Brooklynne said...

I like it, but why aren't you singing?

Cole said...

Sounds good... can't wait to hear more :)

Anonymous said...

I was expecting your voice, but I really liked the music. Are you planning to sing or just play? As it played I saw your name and then "Greatest Hits vol 4." WOW, you have been muey busy after school!
Doug in CO

-Megan J W- said...

psh...bad my behind...that was nothing near bad. that was very nice my dear friend :-)

-Megan J W- said...

(in response to the comment you left me last...)

haha, i too have pondered about filling out one of those surveys with complete lies...im sure you could come up with some very humorous answers if they werent true!

also, im glad you know so much about me...even how to spell my name...
;-P just kidding, its not big deal :-)

um, thats about it...miss you!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the music you played very much.
It is nice to hear you making music all the way from Spain.
It's also nice to hear your voice-- even if it was just there to clarify you were testing volume...

Anonymous said...

hey. pretty.
way to go lucas.
you're doing it, peter, you're playing with us.